Friday, October 16, 2015

28 weeks

For some reason my black shirt makes it difficult to see my bump in this pic.  It's very deceptive because....



it's hard to miss these days!


How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: You know, I keep thinking I should take this question out for my own good, but then I remember talking to some other mamas who were feeling so down/embarrassed about their weight gain so I'm just going to keep it in here. Gaining weight is normal and an important part of pregnancy (though it is quite difficult to keep seeing those numbers on the scale go up!)  I'm up at least 23 pounds. Its all in my face and butt.  
Maternity clothes? YUP
Stretch marks? not on my belly! I have to make sure I use a really thick lotion or salve though so my skin doesn't get itchy.  
Sleep: Still doing great- only getting up to pee once or twice a night! 
Best moment this week: Brooks turned 3 on Tuesday! My sweetheart is getting so big. And so, so sassy.  
Miss Anything? Still missing a cold glass of wine.  Also it's starting to get harder to put on my shoes. Wah.
Movement:  All. the. time.  11pm dance parties in my belly. 
Food cravings: Currently obsessed with homemade pie crust and quiche.  So far I've made broccoli cheddar and spinach mushroom & parmesan.  Next up I think is bacon and cheddar.  YUM.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: ....see pictures above :)
Gender prediction: It's a GIRL
Labor Signs: Not yet
Belly Button in or out? It's flat but popping a little bit!
Wedding rings on or off? Still on!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Still moody!
Looking forward to: Seeing friends at the end of the month, Halloween, maybe a little less whining in November? Maybe? Also I ordered a couple things for baby girl's room.  Can't wait to get that put together!

Also, I'm now obsessed with highlighting and contouring make up.  Do you do this? What products do you use? I bought the Maskcara IIID foundation and I LOVE it.  Seriously feels like I'm wearing nothing on my face but looks so nice.  I'm still learning the best techniques by watching videos and practicing but I'm pretty sure I'll have it down to a nice 5 minute routine in no time!  


No comments:

Post a Comment