Sunday, January 3, 2016

(almost) 40 weeks










How far along? Currently 39 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: 37 lbs
Maternity clothes? yeps
Stretch marks? nope!
Sleep: still sleeping great! Hope that can continue until she gets here :)
Best moment this week: Got to go out for one last dinner with my hubby for his birthday on Saturday.  Might be the last for a little while!

Miss Anything? Getting sooo close to being able to have a nice glass of wine.

Movement: Always! She's still head down on the left side, been there for months- just waiting to come out!
Food cravings: All sugar, naturally. Trying to limit myself.  I haven't wanted to eat very large meals lately- or make anything in general because I'm tired and can't decide what I want to eat!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, just can't eat a whole lot in one sitting without it feeling like it wants to come back up.
Have you started to show yet: Massive belly
Gender prediction: Still a girl.  
Labor Signs: A few contractions per day but nothing noteworthy yet!
Belly Button in or out? Flat/out.  My belly is itchy again this week like it was about a month ago.  She's getting even bigger!
Wedding rings on or off? I'm still wearing my wedding and anniversary band but have taken off my engagement ring.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly moody, but getting very happy and excited to meet this girl!
Looking forward to: Can't wait to see what she looks like! I'm thinking white blonde like my nephew :)  Brooks says brown hair and brown eyes like daddy !

No comments:

Post a Comment