Monday, January 12, 2015

Style Challenge - 01

Another one of my favorite style bloggers [ Audrey from Putting Me Together ] posted on Instagram yesterday that she was starting a style challenge to help her get out of her "rut".  I saw it and thought it sounded like fun, and also much easier than doing a capsule wardrobe [which i considered, but then determined i don't have the time  energy desire to cut down my wardrobe to only a certain number of pieces!]

Anyways, the idea is that she posts the challenge once a week, and during that week you try to complete it!  This week, the challenge was to wear a dress.

Of course, I immediately thought- I don't wear dresses, I have a two year old. And also, it's winter!  But then, it wouldn't be a challenge if it were easy! So I scrounged around and decided a short(er) dress with some jeans was the way to go.



+ a cute/soft/warm scarf...



Success!





Did I mention it's icing here today?  Hence the Hunter boots [and messy indoor photos.]  Stay tuned...up next week- wear a bright color!


2 comments:

  1. I don't wear a lot of dresses in the week either, 2 year olds have that effect on fashion lol - but I like the short dress with jeans! Stopping by from PMT :)

    ReplyDelete