Thursday, August 20, 2015

It's a...

GIRL!


Just as I suspected! Holy cow I'm going to be a girl mom!

How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Definitely up 10. Can I take this question out now? Bleh. Will find out tomorrow.  
Maternity clothes? Mostly pants/shorts [except for one magical pair of jean shorts from Loft that I bought before going on vacation in March thinking it was a terrible idea and I wouldn't be able to wear them again until NEXT summer, but, lo and behold, they still fit me at 20 weeks pregnant]
Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: better, now that we're not all sick.  
Best moment this week: Finding out my intuition was right and we're having a baby girl!
Miss Anything? I very much want a cold glass of white wine.  So what if I have my husband pour himself a glass so that I can sneak a sip?! 
Movement: Yes! I can feel and see this kid go all the way over to the right side of my uterus so that I have a big lump there.  Also that's a little uncomfortable.
Food cravings:  Still salty stuff [Target popcorn, chips & salsa are my current favorites] and also GIVE ME EVERYTHING PUMPKIN. I did a little dance when I saw the pumpkin Noosa yogurt out! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really anymore, thank goodness.  
Have you started to show yet: YES, though in some shirts I just look a bit plump.  The tighter the better these days.  
Gender prediction: I was right! Sweet baby girl in there.  
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mooooooody.  Sorry ya'll.
Looking forward to: Teeny tiny baby GIRL clothes and getting the nursery cleaned up and organized! Target baby section, sorry. Bye. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh I miss wine too! I've snuck the odd half glass once or twice, and mixed it with soda water. Rather refreshing in summer actually :)
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete