Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Maternity Stitch Fix

Hey. Hi! Have you heard about Stitch Fix ? Have you seen the 1000 referral links everyone has been posting? Well, I've done it a few times- with success a couple and not the others [though i did still get my favorite warm infinity scarf ever that time, so i guess it still counts as a success].  Anyways, I decided to give the maternity stitch fix a go, to see if they could help in my search to find the best maternity leggings of all time.  Here's how it turned out--


my favorite outfit- Kut from the Kloth Black Ponte Leggings and Loveappella Kelly Raglan Top


hard to show the stitching details on the leggings... they have a seam down the thigh and across the knees. LOVE them.  Exactly what I asked for/was looking for.



Loveappella Keils Lace Detail Top-
 meh. it's nice and long and I'd probably wear it but it's not my favorite.



Street Level Anchorage Nylon Tote-
LOVE this.  So many pockets and should be easy to clean.


organization! 



Loveappella Firenze Top-
This is nice and long and very comfy, but just kind of blah.  Its a solid navy long sleeve shirt.


In this fix I specifically asked for a pair of thick black leggings, and a bag.  I absolutely love both of those things I got this time!  Now comes the hard decision making part...I really like the burgundy tunic [the first pic] and not really the other two, though I'd probably wear them if I kept them. So, with the 25% discount and styling fee applied, it comes out to be about $36 more to just buy all five.  This is where they get you!  I usually like to think about it for a day and then make my decision, but if you've got any opinions or suggestions, send them my way before Friday! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment