Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Month Without Shopping

Hello again!  April has been a fun month- birthdays, Easter, and a whole lot of desserts!  I definitely indulged quite a bit... shopping-wise and food-wise [although lets be honest- I always eat a lot of desserts.]


a bunny birthday cake made by yours truly

mr. bowtie at church

playing in the nursery/preschool

cheesin for birthday pics


After a ridiculous amount of ordering and returning [free shipping FTW!] I finally found a high waisted bathing suit that I love.  I am so excited to wear it when it finally gets warm!  I also got some other fabulous birthday gifts from my family this month.  And so, now I need to pump the brakes.

No shopping [clothes, for myself specifically] for the whole month of May.  Do you think I can do it? I've already banned myself from buying dresses or skirts of any kind since I don't really have the chance to wear them being a stay at home mama.  I've been able to stick to that, so hopefully this won't be too much harder!

I'm hoping I can do a little closet clean out and try to "shop my closet."  I'm thinking Pinterest will be my friend as well!  Anyone done this and have any tips?


No comments:

Post a Comment