Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Outfits, Nursing Friendly Edition

So when it comes to special occasions, I've started trying to plan out what I'm going to wear to avoid it taking a ridiculously long time for me to get dressed.  [I'm the type of person that needs to like what I'm wearing or it will bother me all day.]  With Easter coming up this Sunday, I can't help but look for some fabulous, pastel-y dresses to show off my pasty white legs.  Or, if it ends up being a bit chilly, perhaps a nice top with some white skinnies.  I sometimes  usually pick out two outfits ahead of time because I am a notorious mind changer the day of.



Banana Republic
Loft




Old Navy

To pair with white skinny pants/jeans & a cardigan [and perhaps wedges, if I'm feely risky]:

H&M



H&M


I can't wait to see everyone's preppy easter outfits.  Brooks will be wearing this:


And I will be trying not to smooch on him all day long.  Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment