Monday, September 1, 2014

Seasons // Fall Shopping

I think it's about this time every year that I begin to be very grateful that we live in a place that has true seasons.  I love summer [even more so now that I have Brooks!] but I'm longing for some cool fall breezes, pumpkins, and BOOTS.  Boooooots!!!!

I think my anticipation for the switch in seasons also has something to do with the fact that I'd like to stop wearing my summer clothes and switch into my fall/winter wardrobe.  Is anyone else tired of their shorts and tank tops?  I am just done.  Every day I check the weather in hopes that it will be below 80 degrees so I can wear some sort of pants and not sweat my buns off.

So with that, here are some fall clothes and boots I am currently lusting after!

j.crew factory
free people - these are called the "Brooks Ankle Boot".  is that the universe telling me i need these?

short hunter boots



asos trapeze sweater

Loft
I haven't taken the plunge on any of these quite yet, since I just scheduled a Stitch Fix that will get here in the beginning of October.  I've gotten 2 Stitch Fix boxes so far [one in January and one in April], and liked most of the items!  I haven't really loved anything...but I have high hopes for this next box.  Even though I love to shop, something about someone else picking out styles for me is too exciting to pass up!

What's on your fall shopping list this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment