Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April Shopping

So, since my birthday is this month, I've been doing a bit of shopping.  I can't help it!  All my favorite stores know what they're doing sending me birthday coupons in the mail!  Not to mention a new Loft outlet opened by us, and the Peter Som collection for Kohl's is being released April 10th.  Now, I'm not crazy enough to wait in line for anything [I think the Missoni for Target stuff all sold out in like a few hours!] but I've been browsing the collection online and there are some cuuute pieces [ i.e. thisthisthis!]

I'm also currently lusting after these Jack Rogers sandals, but am hesitant to order because of the price and I'm not sure how well they'll stay on!  Anyone have them and know how they fit?

Lauren



Also on my wish list is anything mint green.  One of my all time favorite colors [and now I'm wondering why I don't own more of it!]

old navy

loft
j.crew





And lastly, I think I'm ready to take the plunge on some comfortable "sweatpant" like pants.  I've had my eye on these Lou & Grey ones at Loft...
lou & grey



I think they'll look nice with a fitted top and sandals once it gets a bit warmer!  


*Also, for my birthday I'd like to live in John & Sherry's show house.  Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment