Friday, April 4, 2014

High Five for Friday

Oh hello again.  It's Friday!  We've had a busy week.  April is here, the spring weather has arrived and afternoons at our house are much more enjoyable.  Brooks has learned to say "outside?" ["ow-siy mama?"] which is super cute and makes it hard to say no to him.  Here are the highlights of our week!

1- I got to go see one of my very best friends and her sweet newborn baby girl on Sunday!  It was so fun to hold that warm snuggly baby.  Also, I used my pump for the first time in a year.  Since it was a 2 hour drive I didn't want to be uncomfortable, so I pumped and dumped before I left...oh what memories the sound of the pump brings back!

2-  This kid loves to try on shoes.  [I'm going to have to start hiding his green frog rain boots because he ALWAYS wants to put them on.]  Here he is getting ready for work.



3-  Brooks got Easter/18 month pictures done on Tuesday and they are ridiculously cute.  We're sending Easter cards so I don't want to spoil the surprise of the cuteness, but here's what he wore:



4-  I went a little tween-ish and got some pink in my hair...



5-  I'm determined to find a cute, toddler friendly bathing suit for this summer and have gone on a bathing suit ordering rampage.  I'm currently waiting on these cute J. Crew boy short bottoms to be delivered to see how I like them!

How was your week?  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment