Friday, March 14, 2014

High Five for Friday

Wahoo! It's Friday!  Here's my five favorite things this week...

1.  Stating the obvious here- the warm weather we had Monday through Wednesday was glorious!  It felt amazing to get outside, play at the park and soak up some vitamin D.  I'm looking forward to some more 60 degree days this weekend!

2.  I know I talked about Brooks' baby Toms being super cute- but I didn't tell you that I have the same ones.  Matchers forever!



3.  Brooks has started following some simple directions lately- [mostly "take this to the trash can please!"] and I'm getting a glimpse of what it will be like to have a little helper around here!

4.  I followed Kate's advice and picked up this L'Oreal lip gloss/lipstick in Caring Coral.  It's perfect- adds a little color without looking like I went all out with the red lipstick.  

5.  Someone found my clutch yesterday and was dragging it around like a suitcase...he's going to be such a gentleman.  



Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment