Monday, March 24, 2014

On Comfortable Spring Shoes

This spring, unlike last, I have a mobile toddler [how did this happen so fast?!].  Therefore, my usual footwear of sandals and flip flops are not going to cut it for chasing him around our park outings.  Lately I've been on the hunt for cute, comfortable shoes that can withstand a walk to the park, playing on the playground, and not give me blisters.  Bonus points for ones that take less than 30 seconds to slip on!  Over the weekend I wore my navy Keds that I got last summer, my $10 Anthropologie tee + these gray jeans from Loft.




wiiiiiind!


I can't wait to put away my warm coats, socks and tall boots [yes I said it!] and get these spring shoes into rotation!  Here are some others I've been lusting after:  mint converse / superga / toms

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment