Friday, March 21, 2014

High Five For Friday

Happy Friday to you!  We started the week out kinda crummy, with snow + being cooped up in the house.  But, we're finishing strong with the first day of spring and some outside playing coming up this weekend!  Yahoo!


1-  We got Brooks a tool set from the toy store and he is loving it!  Never thought my child's favorite toy would be a play screwdriver.



2-  Brooks and I made a trip to Northern VA for a play date and got to stop at some of my favorite stores.  I would have settled for just browsing but ended up finding a cute cotton tee from Anthropologie for- wait for it- TEN DOLLARS.  It was one of those moments where you think it's going to be a certain price [$19.98], take it up to the register, and SURPRISE! it's actually $9.98.  It's the little things, people.

3- We also got into South Moon Under where I found the Toms I've been searching for in my size AND on sale.  I'm telling you, Thursday was just my day for shopping!

4-  We're stocked up on wine for a while couple weeks.  I did a liquor store run on Sunday evening and bought a case of Green Fin Wine from Trader Joe's on Thursday too!  Yum.

5-  Someone over here has learned how to climb up on the coffee table and is quite proud.  It's hard to be mad when he's this cute.

  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment