Monday, March 3, 2014

Winter White

I found these off-white cords at Gap about a month ago, and since they were on super clearance, I knew it was meant to be. I'd been resisting the "skimmer" corduroy pant for a while because it seemed a bit like an oxy moron to me...corduroy is supposed to be a warm fabric that you wear when it's cold outside, so why would I want to crop it at my ankle and have cold feet?

Regardless, this was too good a deal to pass up- they ended up being around $18!  And, I've been wearing them quite a bit actually.  This weekend I went with mostly neutrals + a pop of turquoise.







And so, white corduroys, you can stay.  Until my toddler ruins you with his little messy baby hands.  

2 comments:

  1. Saying hi from Birchbloggers! Love that color combo - winter white is always so effortlessly chic, and the turquoise necklace gives a pretty pop of color! May need to check if my Gap still has those pants on clearance...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are ridiculously comfortable :) and turquoise is one of my favorite accent colors! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete