Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Little Paint

I've always known that paint color can really transform a room.  The thing is...I've always hated painting.  Until recently, when I decided to bite the bullet and just do it.  Perhaps I've enjoyed it a little more lately because it means I get some alone time [ever tried to take care of a toddler and paint a room? it can't be done.]  So, after my mom and I painted our kitchen cabinets, the mustard colored bead board and yellowish paint in the living room were just screaming to be done.  I mean, WHO chose this color for the bead board?  Seriously.























Here are the during & after photos....the white bead board took 3 coats [2 with just a paint brush and one rolled] and the top color - Behr "Prelude" took 2.


Next up- pillow covers being sewn by my sweet friend in Miami!

No comments:

Post a Comment