Monday, February 24, 2014

Stylish Comfortable Pants

Mommy or not, I'm sure most everyone can agree that comfortable pants are a must.  If you are lucky enough to find a pair you love that are comfortable and stylish, buy 5 pairs immediately [and send me one as well]!

I have been loving the Lou & Grey line at Loft lately.  All super soft, comfortable pieces.  I'm not quite sure if I can pull off the "stylish sweatpants" look, but here's a few I like:

Tipped Terry Pants
Terry Cargo Pants
Drawstring drape pants














And some from Urban Outfitters: Tie waist lounge pantFloral sweatpantsLola sweatpants
Also, ASOS:  peg pantsslim sweatsmaternity!

Leggings are another great way to stay comfortable.   I want all of these-- I'll be on the lookout for when they go on sale for sure.

Back-Zip Leggings
Spacedye Leggings
Ponte Dot Leggings
















Other great comfortable pant options that are appropriate for leaving the house:  jeggings!  Here's a few of my favorites:
Madewell
J Brand
Gap














Maternity leggings :  MotherhoodOld NavyGapGap jegging  AND seriously wish I had one of these Old Navy Sweatshirts when I was pregnant:  Slub Knit Hoodie

Finally, the green khaki pants I alluded to in my 40 weeks pregnant post:  here

Anything else I can find for you?!  Hope you like these picks!


No comments:

Post a Comment