Monday, February 17, 2014

Outfit Inspiration

I don't know about you, but I am always looking for outfit inspiration.  I love seeing what others are wearing and how pieces of clothing are styled by different people.  I'm always that woman at the store who asks random people in the fitting room, "what do you think of this?"

Pinterest has been a great source for finding outfits for me, as well as catalogs like J. Crew and magazines.  [I used to call them "maz-ah-geens" when I was little.  We call them that around here so much that sometimes I forget the right way to say it!]

Anyways, one of my favorite style bloggers, J's Everyday Fashion, has also been an awesome source of inspiration for me.  She recently inspired me to get a light blue oxford button down because she made it look so versatile.  It doesn't hurt that button downs are great for easy nursing too! [but I bet you already knew I was going to say that.]  Here are two ways I wore my Loft top this weekend.








But seriously, if you ever need an opinion on clothes/shoes/accessories...send me a picture.  I'd love to be a good sounding board.

No comments:

Post a Comment