Thursday, February 20, 2014

Favorite Nursing Tanks

Nursing tank tops are a great alternative to the nursing bra [and, frankly, aren't quite as maddening].  I am the type who wears an undershirt under most everything, so these are right up my alley.  Here's a few I've tried/loved!

1.  Love this one from Target because it's very loose.  Perfect for right after giving birth [or as an undershirt from then until forever.]
Gilligan & O'Malley

2.  I got this one from Target [before having Brooks] thinking it would be cute to wear with an open sweater.  Unfortunately,  I underestimated how big my boobs were going to get and the buttons wouldn't stay closed!   I ended up looking like I was wearing a sports bra with an extremely low cut top on.  Oops.  I assume if you get the correct size, it will look cute.
Henley nursing top

3.  This one is super comfy and great for sleeping.  I don't know that I would recommend wearing this out in public as you might have a little nip slip [unintentionally] since it is super low cut.
V-neck nursing tank

4.  I have this one from Motherhood Maternity, which is ideal for layering since it's not quite as loose as #1.  Buy 2.
Motherhood tank

Other options that I've heard are great:  Glamourmom nursing tank- a little pricey but appears to be very long, which I like.  Undercover Mama is a tank that hooks into your favorite nursing bra [if you can find one that you love :)]  Any others that you love?  New ones I should try?  I think Brooks still has at least another 8 months or so of nursing left.


No comments:

Post a Comment