Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday Confessions

So, I think I'm going to start making some confessions here.  I've wanted this blog to be a place to share pictures and thoughts about my life at this point [as well as a few other things]...so I might as well tell the truth.  Plus, sometimes I do stupid ridiculous dumb stuff.

Confession #1- Wegman's "whole wheat pumpkin muffins" [the ones with the sugar on top] are the most delicious muffins on the planet.  The other day I bought 2 and ate both of them in the car, on the way home from the store.  Oops.  [it was definitely one of those, "well let me just tear off a tiny piece of the next one...a little bit more...oh, F it, i'm just eating the whole thing."]

Confession #2-  I lie down with Brooks during his nap every single day.  I don't fall asleep every day, but I lie down.  I mean, if I don't, this child will sleep for about 30 minutes by himself- and that's not good for anyone.

Confession #3- I hate HATE putting laundry away.  Pretty sure there are currently 3 baskets of folded clothes sitting in our bedroom.  UGH.  I need a house elf solely for this task.

Confession #4- I made a 13x9 pan of brownies on Sunday night.  My sister had some, but other than that it's just been my husband and I eating them [ and by that I mean he's had like 2] ...there's currently one row left.  Um.

Confession #5-  Singing the Kids Bop version of "Do you know the Muffin Man?" and dancing in the kitchen with your spouse AFTER your child goes to sleep = true love.

Who else has some confessions to make?  Come on, let's laugh at ourselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment