Monday, February 10, 2014

On Nursing in the Ergo

The baby Ergo was one of the best gifts we received for our baby shower back before Brooks was born.  It was awesome with the infant carrier when he was a newborn, and it is still awesome now at 16 months old!  [there was a period of time where Brooks would ONLY go to sleep in the Ergo.  more on that later.]  Once I figured out how to nurse him in there, it was a huge time saver and made it a lot easier for me to get things done around the house [or to watch DVR'd episodes of Dallas on TV.  um.]  My advice to anyone who is breastfeeding and has a carrier- learn how to do this!  We've nursed in the Ergo at the store, around the house, at the pumpkin patch, walking through the mall...I could go on, but you get the picture.  So, here's a video from The Badass Breastfeeder  that shows exactly how to nurse in the Ergo.

* I usually loosen the straps before I put baby in [instead of doing it after he's in there as she shows]
**I never nursed B in the Ergo when he was in the infant carrier.  Anyone done that? 
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q8iOfXLwaE




Ergo-ing at the pumpkin patch.  Can we have this weather back now please?


No comments:

Post a Comment