Sunday, February 2, 2014

An Anthropologie Love Letter // Nursing Friendly Sale Finds

I have a love/hate relationship with Anthropologie.  As in, I love (LOVE!) all of their clothes, but hate their prices.  I'm pretty sure I've had a conversation with my husband about how when we grow up, I want to buy all of my clothes at Anthro.  Seriously.  Alas, I shop the sale section [which is still pricey] but has super cute stuff.  I just browsed through the clothing section online and saw like 1,000 things I want. Most are dresses that I have no place to wear [and are not practical with a 16 month old] but dang they are CUTE.  So, without further ado, here are some nursing friendly Anthropologie sale finds!

ruffled stripe henley
lena wrap dress
caroline henley
woodhouse cardigan
gilded octavia dress
Kose sweater
pima embroidered shirtdress


crisscross jersey top
celesta sweater jacket














So, I'll take one of each of these, please.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment