Friday, February 14, 2014

A Valentine's High Five for Friday

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope we're able to get out of the house today.  Last year I was cooped up with the stomach bug, so this year [though we don't have any plans] it sure would be nice to not be hanging around all day.  Anyways, we had a fun week with friends!  Here are a few highlights:

1.  I looked over one morning to see this.  Of course, he threw all of the laundry out of the basket approximately 5 seconds after I took this picture [hence the reason it's blurry. he's on the move!]



2.  We went to Virginia on Tuesday to have a play date with some friends/old coworkers and their cute babies.  I love friends that even when you don't see them for a long time, you just kind of pick up where you left off.  You're the best.

3.  Madewell.  How did I exist before you?  Why do you have so many cute things that I want to buy?     Stop it.  [side note: here are two things that are currently in my shopping bag.  please someone give me a reason I need them?]
ink tee
sailstripe tee














4. Brooks got his special reading chair and he looks so dang cute sitting in it.




5.  Every night after Brooks goes to bed, our cat Zooey has been perching by my head on the couch like a little parrot.  Last night she went all out and stuck her paw on my shoulder.  Cute overload.



Hope you had a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment