Sunday, February 2, 2014

PSA

About wearing pants and boots.  Please, ladies- never, ever, for any reason, no matter what- wear loose fitting pants and tuck them in to tall boots.  I just searched for a picture and I can't find one that illustrates the terrible-ness that is this look.  Only the slimmest pants get tucked into your boots.  If you want your pants to stay down better- tuck them into your socks.  Here is a lovely example of how TO wear pants with tall boots:
source

I particularly like a little room between my boots and calves- no tight tall boots for this lady.  But, I might be a bit picky.  Maybe.

Also, in case anyone else loves The Office as much as I do (why no more Office marathon nights TBS?!)  and caught my Office reference above, here's a little Michael Scott for you.





1 comment: